26.7.11

I feel I'm wasting my time. I feel that I am not myself. I feel like I do many things, but someone cut my wings.

Last night I lay in bed and had a weird feeling. My heart soared. My consciencegone. And it was the best moment of my life, the best moment of tranquility, the best moment of solitude.
I like being a good girl, I like being thin, pleasant, distinguished, like my mother raised me. But right now, I want to disappear to a place that nobody knows me, and live in psychedelia.

IM FEELING RAW IN THE TIME OF MY LIFE so ill move to paris, SHOOT SOME HEROIN AND FUCK WITH THE STARS. this is MY DECISION.. TO LIVE FAST AND DIE YOUNG.



-L.


6 comentarios:

  1. Me gusta mucho tu blog, te sigo, muaaaaa guapa pasate cuando quieras y si te gusta sigueme:)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Muchas gracias por tu comentario:)
    tienes un blog fantastico, me encanta la foto de cabecera, es genial! un besote:)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ME MAREÓ BASTANTE LA IMAGEN:| JAJA SALUDOS:)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. me encanta la cabecera, es preciosa :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. que blog mas chulo! te sigoo :) besitos desde http://girlsjustwannahavefun14.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. although the image makes me dizzy... it's kind of a good feeling.
    being a good girl is nice :)


    pd: no me parecía mal, el pfff.. era de preciosa frase.

    ResponderEliminar